A new year has brought many changes to A Learning Place we are excited to announce that we have partnered with Romer’s Catering and Entertainment Facilities. This new and exciting partnership will have Romer’s Catering managing our banquet and conference facilities and offer even more options for events held at A Learning Place.
A Learning Place History
- In 2017, A Learning Place partnered with Romer’s Catering & Entertainment Facilities to take over the management of the banquet facility.
- In 2013 A Learning Place expanded its venue by converting the Backyard Bistro into an additional meeting room to accommodate the 40-60 guests’ size group.
- In 2004, The Backyard Bistro was added to the corporation to include restaurant services and in-house catering for corporate meetings and social events.
- A Learning Place started providing meeting facilities and imaging services for businesses and organizations in the area.
- A Learning Place, located in Piqua, Ohio is a 501(3) c business incorporated in 1999.